Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Volume:||50L, 100L, 200L, 500L--300T Multi-stage Fermentation Tank Optional||Tank Material:||SUS304/316L Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provide:||After-sales Service Provide|
|Stirring Speed:||50-1000 Rpm ± 5%||Sterilization Temperature:||100-130 ° C|
biological and chemical industry Three stage fermentation equipment stainless steel fermenter
Description of biological and chemical industry Three stage fermentation equipment:
Our company uses domestic and foreign advanced high-tech fermentation equipment and mature technology to meet the project requirements which can be widely used in the pharmaceutical, food industry, biological and chemical industries, agriculture, brewing and other industries. The project can be from the production process design, equipment manufacturing, system engineering installation and debugging, equipment production operation, related certification, operation training and other integral turnkey projects.
Technical Parameters of biological and chemical industry Three stage fermentation equipment:
1. Volume: 50L, 100L, 200L, 500L--300T multi-stage fermentation tank optional;
2. Tank material: SUS304/316L stainless steel;
3. Surface finish: the inner surface mirror surface Ra≤0.6μm, the external surface matt or sandblasted;
4. Heating and cooling method: external sleeve / coil;
5. Tank interface: PH, DO, temperature, inoculation, defoaming, acid supplementation, alkali supplementation, feeding, pressure, audition, spotlight, etc.;
6. Structural form: vertical supporting legs, ear-type supports and skirt seats meet the requirements of different working conditions.
7. Stirring system: overhead mixing device, brand reducer, brand inverter, sanitary aseptic mechanical seal;
8. Paddle form: Different forms such as defoaming pulp, flat leaf, oblique leaf, curved leaf, and turbine type are selected according to customer requirements or process requirements.
9. System composition: first, second and third grade seed tanks, fermenters, acid and alkali liquid tanks, hot water tanks, air sterilization filters, automatic control instruments, PLC automatic control systems, connecting pipes and valves;
Control System of biological and chemical industry Three stage fermentation equipment:
1. The tank body is equipped with temperature control jacket, PID digital control, circulating sterilization mode; in-situ sterilization, temperature control accuracy +0.2 ° C, resolution 0.1 ° C.
2. Temperature control range: 0-120±0.2°C, resolution 0.1°C;
3. Sterilization temperature: 100-130 ° C
4. Stirring speed: 50-1000 rpm ± 5% (depending on the size of the tank and the material requirements)
5. PH control: 2-12 ± 0.02 PH, resolution 0.01 PH. PH, acid and alkali linkage control. The peristaltic pump is automatically adjusted to add acid and alkali. Imported PH sensor for signal transmission.
6.DO control: 0-100%±5%, resolution 0.01%, DO and speed linkage control, METTLER DO sensor for signal transmission
7. Foam control: automatic control and alarm, stainless steel electrode online monitoring, peristaltic pump automatically adds defoamer.
8. Air flow: mass flow meter, pneumatic valve automatic adjustment. Inlet filter, exhaust filter, with PALL filter, filtration accuracy of 0.22μm.
9. Tank configuration: The small tank has a flame inoculating port, and the sampling valve and the tank bottom valve can be sterilized at any time.
10. Control of lower machine: brand touch screen operation interface, special PLC automatic control program, realizing the whole equipment online operation, automatic stirring, sterilization, dissolved oxygen, PH adjustment, temperature adjustment, automatic foam elimination, etc.;
11. Host computer control: remote computer real-time monitoring, fermentation dedicated configuration software, historical data query analysis, curve analysis.
Equipment features of biological and chemical industry Three stage fermentation equipment:
1. Sterilized in place, safe and reliable.
2. No traditional risk of leakage;
3. The inoculation method is reliable, and various methods such as flame inoculation and differential pressure inoculation are available;
4. Structural integrated design, small footprint, beautiful appearance;
5. Can be designed to select multiple feeds;
6. Additional feeding/tank weighing can be added;
7. Optional on-line monitoring of tail gas oxygen and carbon dioxide content;