Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lengthr:||2.5--40m||Tank Material:||SUS304/316L Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provide:||After-sales Service Provide|
|Surface Finish:||The Inner Surface Mirror Surface Ra≤0.6μm||Nominal Diameter:||DN100, DN200, DN300--DN1200|
full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment used for pharmaceutical and food industry
Description of full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment:
Countercurrent extraction means that the material and solvent move continuously at the same time during the extraction process, but the movement direction is opposite. Countercurrent extraction is a continuous dosing by mechanical transfer. The material and the solvent are in full contact, and the solvent in the device is continuously updated. The extraction process of plant active ingredients is a solid-liquid mass transfer process, which is a mass transfer process of solid phase raw materials leaching to a low concentration liquid phase. For continuous dynamic countercurrent extraction, there is a continuous concentration gradient in the solvent during continuous liquid feeding and continuous liquid discharging, so that the extract can obtain a fast leaching speed, and a high extract concentration. Widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, health food and other industries.
Technical Parameters of full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment:
1. Equipment composition: The main body machine is a tubular type extraction device, which consists of a feeding part, an extraction part, a slag discharge part, a slag pushing part, a liquid discharge part, a control system.
2. Nominal diameter: DN100, DN200, DN300--DN1200;
3. Length: 2.5--40m;
4. Tank material: SUS304/316L stainless steel;
5. Surface finish: the inner surface mirror surface Ra≤0.6μm, the outer surface is matt or sandblasted;
6. Heating and cooling method: outer jacked ;
Control System of full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment:
1. The tank body is equipped with temperature control jacket, PID digital control, circulating sterilization mode; in-situ sterilization, temperature control accuracy +0.2 ° C, resolution 0.1 ° C.
2. Temperature control range: 0-120±0.2°C, resolution 0.1°C;
3. Sterilization temperature: 100-130 ° C
4. Stirring speed: 50-1000 rpm ± 5% (depending on the size of the tank and the material requirements)
5. PH control: 2-12 ± 0.02 PH, resolution 0.01 PH. PH, acid and alkali linkage control. The peristaltic pump is automatically adjusted to add acid and alkali. Imported PH sensor for signal transmission.
6.DO control: 0-100%±5%, resolution 0.01%, DO and speed linkage control, METTLER DO sensor for signal transmission
7. Foam control: automatic control and alarm, stainless steel electrode online monitoring, peristaltic pump automatically adds defoamer.
8. Air flow: mass flow meter, pneumatic valve automatic adjustment. Inlet filter, exhaust filter, with PALL filter, filtration accuracy of 0.22μm.
9. Tank configuration: The small tank has a flame inoculating port, and the sampling valve and the tank bottom valve can be sterilized at any time.
Structural features of full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment:
Continuous countercurrent extraction equipment is a combination of dynamic extraction, countercurrent extraction and decoction extraction technology. While retaining the advantages of many traditional processes, it has created many advantages that these traditional processes cannot achieve: fast extraction and full extraction of active ingredients. The extraction yield is high, the solvent consumption is small, the concentration of the chemical liquid is high, the subsequent processing art such as evaporation and concentration is reduced, and the moving speed of the medicinal material particles in the drum can be adjusted, so that the length of the extraction time can be adjusted according to the characteristics of the medicinal material,. The extraction is carried out in a dynamic and mild environment, the heating temperature is low, the active ingredient is less damaged, and the impurity content in the chemical liquid is little, which is continuous production and has a large processing capacity.
Control features of full automatic Countercurrent extraction equipment:
Automatic feeding control, solvent flow control, liquid level automatic control, extraction soaking/insulation/heating, boiling temperature and time automatic control, automatic control of material feeding and discharging speed, micro-boiling automatic control, feeding amount measurement control, CIP automatic cleaning, discharging Blocking and alarm, bottom recoil control, slagging system and slag truck linkage automatic control system, fault alarm and interlocking stop automatic control, solvent recovery automatic control, cooling circulating water automatic control, production safety control, control mode (PLC/ DCS system)
Continuous countercurrent extraction equipment can adopt intelligent control system to realize automatic and intelligent operation, achieve automatic control of process parameters in the extraction process, and online analysis of process parameters, optimization control, intelligent control and intelligent production management, reduce human interference and stable control. Extracting the quality and uniformity of the product, improving production efficiency and product yield, saving energy, reducing consumption, safe, efficient, stable and controllable.
The control system has a variety of structures for users to choose from: PLC, IPC, PLC+IPC, intelligent controller + IPC, etc.